MILDRID ESUA, CPA are not one-size-fits-all and it’s important you feel that you are with a service provider that will meet your needs.
To enable you to make an informed decision, Mildrid Esua, Cpa,is proud to offer a free 30-minute consultation to all new clients so that we may meet and determine if the fit is right between us and a business relationship makes sense.
In order for our time together to be as effective as possible, please plan to bring the following items with you for our meeting:
- Copies of your most recently filed tax return so that I can analyze and determine the scope of work you will need.
- For a business, copies of your articles of organization, by-laws, EIN letter, and any other pertinent legal documents.
- Think about what part of running your business gives you the most trouble or causes you the most stress and write it down to discuss.
- What major life changes are you anticipating now or in the future?
- What is the reason you are leaving your prior accountant?
CPA FREE 30 Minute Consultation No Obligation
What a free consultation is not: In order to respect both your time and our own, please know that a free consultation is not a chance to get free tax advice! We do not share tax advice during this meeting and will not provide professional assistance without a signed engagement letter on file. We recommend IRS.gov for all of your free tax advice needs!