Please click the link below to login to the client portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Use of your user account requires one of the following internet browsers:
- Apple Safari (Version 5.0 or higher)
- Google Chrome (Version not applicable)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 7.0 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 3.0 or higher)
- Your Log-In ID is not case sensitive, however, your temporary password is case-sensitive
- For security reasons, you are required to change your password upon logging in for the first time
- Your new password must be 8 to 32 characters in length
- Your new password must contain at least one alpha character, one numeric character, one special character (e.g. !, @, #, etc.) and is case sensitive
- Cannot contain the user’s login
- Cannot contain the user’s first name or last name
- If you forget your password, it may be reset anytime by clicking “Forgot Password”? on the login page
- A ClientFlow Portal is a secure online account which allows our clients to securely receive electronic documents delivered by us. Using a secure username and password, clients can view accounting information such as:
- Tax Return
- Client Organizer
- Engagement Letter
- Year-End Projection
- Schedule K-1
- Requests for Information for Bankers/Brokers
- Financial Statements
Furthermore, our clients have the ability to securely upload and deliver documents to their account which may aide us in the preparation of documents produced for client delivery.
Our goal is three-fold – first, we are dedicated to protecting your personal information. Second, we are dedicated to providing superior client service through increased efficiency in the delivery of your information. And finally, Mildrid Esua, CPA, PLLC , as a firm, is dedicated to Mildrid Esua as a firm, is dedicated to Going Green!
- Visit our Client Portal
- Enter your new Log-In ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select “ClientFlow” in the left-hand navigation panel.
In the event you are not able to scan and upload your forms to your user account, you may fax or mail the forms back to the office location in which you interact with. Please visit our Locations listing to determine the appropriate mailing address and/or fax number
Mildrid Esua, CPA, PLLC takes the time necessary to fully comprehend your unique financial situation before presenting any plans, advice or solutions.
No opportunity goes unturned when exploring the best tax-saving procedures. Contact US